Careers at Think Eleven
Don't be shy; we want to hear from you.
We’re an expanding business with growth and talent requirements of our own! As our client base increases, we are frequently facing new and exciting challenges which improve our products & services.
We welcome individuals who are passionate about the web and are comfortable working with Microsoft ASP.NET and web technologies.
We are looking for people who understand the requirements of industry, and have experience in the management of competence and compliance. Of course you'll also think outside the box, and be a clear and concise communicator.
What to expect from us
- Annual performance review
- The ability to work from home where appropriate
- Flexible hours of work
- Be part of a team where your opinion and input is both valued and encouraged
- Where required, visit our clients and see first-hand how our products and services are being utilised and implemented
- A choice of full-time, part-time or subcontracted opportunities based on your level of skill & experience
- Full training and awareness of our existing products and services where appropriate
What we expect from you
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Be a team player, as well as working well on your own
- To have a passion for your field of work
- A commitment to your personal development, in order to keep up with the change of pace and trends within our industry
- A passion for continuous improvement
Sorry - but at present we don't work with agencies.