Hay Fever eLearning Course
Approximate learning time
Hay fever or seasonal allergic rhinitis is a common allergic condition that occurs when the sufferer inhales pollen. It affects approximately 20% of the UK population. This short course will provide you with a quick revision of hay fever and is suitable for any non specialist healthcare professional that deals with patients that suffer from the condition.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- What hay fever is and how symptoms manifest.
- The risk factors for developing hay fever.
- The different treatments available to manage hay fever.
- Date last updated
- 1 Hour
- Can this course be authored/customised by the end-client
- Does this Course have Downloadable Resources (e.g. guide, templates etc)
- Does this course have Multi Language Support Available
- Does this Course use Audio
- Does this Course use Videos
- Is this course Accredited
- Is this Course Mobile Responsive
This course has a minimum of 25 learner registrations for us to provide a quotation.