Anaphylaxis eLearning Course
Anaphylactic reactions can be life-threatening events. Would you know what to do if a colleague suffered an anaphylactic reaction? This module highlights the current guidelines and algorithm from the Resuscitation Council UK, providing theoretical training on what to do should you need to assist someone going into anaphylactic shock.
What's included in this course?
By completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify and effectively manage an anaphylactic reaction.
- Understand the causes and physiological changes that occur in this life-threatening reaction.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of an anaphylactic shock.
- Describe the management of the condition, including the dose of adrenaline (epinephrine) for an adult and a child.
- Date last updated
- 30 Minutes
- Suitable Devices
- Audio is Required
- Includes Video
- Downloadable Resources
- Completion Criteria
- Visit all pages
- Pass Mark
- Course Technology
- SCORM 1.2
- Accreditation or Endorsements
- Customisation Available
- Available at an Additional Cost
This course has a minimum of 25 learner registrations for us to provide a quotation.